Terms & Conditions
Please carefully review the following rules, policies, and disclaimers.
- Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate on this community.
- This Website stores only your 'username', email address, 'password' and any additional information you choose to add. All information entered during 'Registration' will be kept strictly confidential and will not be shared with, or disclosed to, any third party or organisation. If you cancel your membership, or wish to cancel your registration to this website, this information will be deleted from our database.
- The information you entered on the 'Membership Application Form', is not stored on this website. It is held in a separate database, by the 'Membership Officer'. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Considering the real-time nature of this community, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. We do not actively monitor the contents of and are not responsible for any content posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any data posted by members.
- The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this community or any entity associated with this community. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realise that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
- You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this community to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you.
- Although this community does not and cannot review the messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we at this community reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason at all. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this community, 'The bbPress Community', WordPress.org (the makers of the forum software), and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).
- We at this community also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you. We log all internet protocol addresses accessing this web site.
We reserve the right to terminate any membership for any reason or no reason at all.